1. Shell, de-vein, wash, and drain prawns.
2. Dice into small bits.
3. Boil mushrooms in water for 10 minutes, rinse,
squeeze dry, cut off and discard stems; then chop
into very small pieces.
4. Combine the pork, mushrooms, prawns, and onion.
5. Put mixture on chopping board and chop 10 to 15
strokes with cleaver or sharp knife.
6. Add seasoning and egg to pork mixture. Mix
7. To make dumpling, place 1 tbsp filling in the
centre of a dumpling skin.
8. Then bring all sides of the skin up to cover the
meat as much as possible, without closing.
9. The top of the dumpling is left open.
10. Cook dumpling by steaming 30 minutes
11. Wrap and freeze unused dumplings. They can be
cooked after thawing by steaming for 10
12. Serve with soy sauce, or your favourite dipping sauce.