Italian Sausage #31104, cut into
thin rings 3 links
Garlic Cloves, minced 1
Red Onion, minced ╝ cup
Eggplant Caponata (Italian-style Ratatouille), store
bought 1 can
Parsley, Chopped 1 T
Romano Cheese, shredded ╝ cup
1. Place French bread pieces, liberally sprayed with
non-stick vegetable spray, in a
350░F oven and toast for 12 minutes. Cool.
2. Heat Italian Sausage rings in a 350░F oven or
sautÚ pan for 5 minutes.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine minced garlic, minced
red onion, store-bought
eggplant Caponata, warm Italian Sausage and chopped
4. Place a spoonful of the vegetable sausage mix
atop the toasted bread.
5. Garnish with grated Romano cheese and serve immediately.