1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. To prepare the lamb/pork leg, remove any visible
fat with a sharp knife.
3. Slice on opposite sides of leg 2 or three times
to the bone.
4. Tuck in the garlic cloves a little rosemary.
5. Place the lamb in a roasting pan with some of the
oil. Rub oil over lamb (you can use your hands
to do this.)
6. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and remaining
7. Toss the potatoes with salt, pepper and tomatoes
and arrange them around the leg in the pan.
8. Pour some oil over potatoes so they crisp when
9. Add a cup of water to the pan and roast the leg
for about 1 hour, checking to make sure water
doesn't evaporate. Add water as necessary.
10. To prevent burning, cover meat with aluminum foil