1. Soak the noodles according to the package
directions. Drain well.
2. Thinly slice the pork fillet.
3. Heat the sunflower oil in a preheated wok or
large frying pan and cook the pork over high heat
until golden brown and cooked through.
4. Add the sesame oil to wok or frying pan, with the
garlic, scallions and bell peppers.
5. Cook over high heat for 3-4 minutes, or until the
vegetables are beginning to soften.
6. Reduce the heat slightly and stir in the noodles,
with the soy sauce and rice wine or dry sherry.
7. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
8. Add the bean sprouts and cook for another 1-2
9. If the noodles begin to stick, add a splash of
10. Stir in the parsley and serve sprinkled with the sesame