1. Wash the liver very well. If using lamb or calf
liver, cut into strips or cubes.
2. Season the liver with salt and pepper and dredge
in the flour. Shake off excess and fry in the
olive oil over medium-high heat.
3. Add the oregano, lemon juice and garlic.
4. Pour contents of the pan onto a serving dish and
serve with lemon wedges and bread for dipping
into the oil/ lemon/ oregano mixture.
5. May also be served as a main course by increasing
the quantities according to how many people
are being served.
6. Serve with either fried potatoes or plain white rice.