1. In separate bowls, soak lily buds, mushrooms and
cloud ears in warm water covered until
softened, about 20 minutes; drain.
2. Cut hard knobby ends off lily buds; tie each bud
into a knot. Discard mushroom stems.
3. Thinly slice mushroom caps and cloud ears.
4. Place a non-stick frying pan over medium heat
5. Brush with ½ tsp cooking oil.
6. Add half of eggs and cook until lightly browned
on bottom and set on top, about 1 minute.
7. Turn over and cook for 5 seconds; remove from
8. Repeat with ½ tsp oil and remaining egg. Cut into
9. Place a wok over high heat until hot.
10. Add remaining cooking oil, swirling to coat
11. Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, until
fragrant, about 10 seconds.
12. Add pork; stir-fry until lightly browned, about
13. Add lily buds, mushrooms, cloud ears, cabbage,
carrot, green onions and broth.
14. Stir-fry until vegetables are tender-crisp,
about 2 minutes.
15. Stir in soy sauce, wine and sesame oil.
16. Add cornstarch solution and cook, stirring,
until sauce boils and thickens.
17. Toss in egg strips and mix well.
18. Place meat-vegetable mixture on a serving plate.
19. Place Mandarin pancakes and a small bowl of
hoisin sauce along side.
20. To eat, spread a small amount of hoisin sauce
and about 3 tbsps of meat-vegetable mixture on
21. Wrap like a burrito.