1. Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add beef and stir to coat. Let stand for 10
3. Place wok over high heat until hot.
4. Add 2 tbsps oil, swirling to coat sides.
5. Add beef and stir-fry until no longer pink, 1 ½
to 2 minutes. Remove meat from pan.
6. Add remaining ½ tbsp oil to wok, swirling to coat
7. Add garlic and chilies; cook, stirring, until
fragrant, about 10 seconds.
8. Add green onions and stir-fry for 1 minute.
9. Return meat to wok and add hoisin sauce and soy sauce; cook
until heated through.