1. Cut ribs between every second bone to make
2. Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
3. Add spareribs and stir to coat.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or up to
5. Preheat oven to 400 F.
6. Place ribs on a rack in a foil-lined baking pan;
cover loosely with foil.
7. Bake for 30 minutes. Turn ribs over, baste with
char sui sauce, and continue baking, loosely
covered, until tender, about 30 minutes.
8. Baste again with char sui sauce.
9. Bake , uncovered, for 6 minutes.
10. Turn spareribs over, baste with char sui, and bake until well
glazed, about 6 minutes more.