1. Trim excess fat from pork.
2. Cut meat into pieces roughly 1 inch thick, 3
inches wide and 8 inches long.
3. Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl; add
pork and stir to coat.
4. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to
overnight; turn meat occasionally.
5. Preheat oven to 350 F.
6. Remove meat from marinade; reserve marinade.
7. Place meat on a rack in a foil lined baking pan.
8. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
9. Turn slices over and bake for 45 minutes longer,
brushing occasionally with reserved marinade.
10. Cut into thin slices.
11. Serve hot or cold.