1. Cook pasta according to package directions;
2. Meanwhile, brown beef in oil, stirring
frequently, for 10 minutes.
3. Remove meat, set aside.
4. Cook onion and green pepper in skillet, until
onion is translucent.
5. Add garlic and return beef to skillet.
6. Stir in tomatoes, pinto beans, and bouillon cube,
simmer until beef is tender.
7. Add meat mixture to cooked pasta.
8. Add cilantro, black pepper, salt and tabasco.
9. Simmer for 5 minutes.
10. Transfer to serving dish.
11. Sprinkle with cheese.