1. Remove any large stems from basil and wash
leaves. Shake off excess water and dry with a
2. Place in food processor, with blade attachment
process until finely chopped.
3. Remove from processor and reserve.
4. Place butter in a small mixer bowl.
5. Using an electric mixer, whip butter until
6. Add garlic, salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese and
Romano cheese, and basil. Mix well.
7. Cook pasta according to directions, drain well
and keep warm.
8. Melt basil butter in a large skillet over medium
9. Add shrimp and saute until done, 2 to 3 minutes.
10. Serve over hot cooked pasta.