1. Drain the salmon, rinse and carefully remove any
2. Flake salmon. Set aside.
3. In a large skillet, saute the green onion in oil
for 3 minutes. Do not brown.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and
two tablespoons of chicken broth, mixing
5. Pour into skillet with the green onions, stirring
constantly, until mixture thickens.
6. Add heavy cream, dill, lemon juice and salmon.
7. Heat just to serving temperature. Maintain on low
8. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
9. In a serving bowl, pour the sauce over the warm
10. Toss. Serve immediately.