1. Rinse salmon and pat dry.
2. Cut 4 pieces of aluminium foil. Light coat dull
side of each foil square with cooking spray.
3. Centre a dill sprig and sorrel leaf of lower half
4. Top with salmon.
5. Place another dill sprig and sorrel leaf on top
of the fillet.
6. Sprinkle with 1 ½ tsp chopped shallots, ½ tsp
lime juice and a pinch of pepper.
7. Repeat procedure with remaining fillets.
8. Fold upper half of foil over fillets, meeting
bottom edges of foil.
9. Seal edges together making a ½ inch fold. Fold
10. Allow space for heat circulation and expansion.
11. Repeat to seal each side.
12. Place foil packets on a baking sheet then bake
at 400 degrees for 7 to 10 minutes.
13. Cut an “X” in top of each packet and fold back.
14. Spoon salmon and herbs onto warm plates.