1. Wrap salmon fillets with smoked bacon, secured
with toothpicks, in fashion of a beef fondue.
2. Cook open flame broiler for 9 to 12 minutes til
fish is just cooked through.
3. While fish is cooking, saute garlic in olive oil
til golden brown.
4. Add roasted tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper.
5. Saute 1 minute, add white wine and vegetable
6. Cool 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat high heat.
7. Place salmon in centre of plate and remove
8. Smother in sauce.
9. Serve with your favourite vegetable.