1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Fill large pot with water to depth of 1 inch.
3. Place steamer rack in pot and bring water to
4. Place potatoes and carrot slices on steamer rack.
5. Cover pot and steam 5 minutes.
6. Add green beans and steam 5 minutes longer.
7. Transfer vegetables to a large bowl. Add olive
oil, soy sauce, leeks, green onions, dill and basil and
toss well. Season to taste with pepper.
8. Place 4 large foil sheets on baking sheets.
9. Spray foil with vegetable oil spray.
10. Place 1 salmon fillet on each foil sheet. Season
11. Spoon vegetable mixture evenly over salmon.
12. Top each with 1 tablespoon butter.
13. Wrap foil around salmon and vegetables and seal.
14. Bake until fish is opaque, about 13 minutes.
15. Transfer salmon and vegetables to plates, discard foil.