1. Beat the eggs thoroughly and mix the crumbled
2. In a pot, simmer the milk and the butter.
3. Add the flour stirring constantly so that the
mixture doesn’t crumble.
4. When the mixture has thickened remove from the
heat and add the crumbled feta cheese and the
beaten eggs. Stir the mixture well.
5. Melt the butter for brushing the phyllo. In a 12"
x 16" baking dish spread half of the phyllo
brushing each layer one by one with the butter.
6. Add the cheese mixture to it. Cover the mixture
with the other half of the phyllo, brushing again
each layer one by one with the butter.
7. With a knife, score the top of the pie with thin
lines that divide it into two-by-two inch squares.
Put the pie into the oven for 45 - 60 minutes until its surface
has a nice brown colour. Serve hot