3. Beat eggs and egg yolks, slowly add sugar, until
mixture is fluffy.
4. Fold the flour and cocoa through mixture with
spatula until mixed.
5. Pour into prepared tray and spread with spatula.
6. Bake for 4 to 6 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, turn upside down onto sheet of
wax paper sprinkled with sugar. Cover with
damp tea towel. Let cool.
8. Remove paper from the bottom of cake and spread
whipped cream over entire surface. Drizzle
with raspberries and roll cake.
9. Refrigerate. When serving, cut carefully with knife dipped in