8 Apples (green pippin are best)
Juice of 1 lemon
1 Teaspoon cinnamon
2 Tablespoons whole wheat flour
3/4 Cup raisins
1 Cup rolled oats
1/3 Cup wheat germ
1/2 Cup whole wheat flour
1/2 Teaspoon salt
2 Teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 Cup brown sugar
1/3 Cup canola oil
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Slice apples
have enough to fill a greased 9" x 13" baking dish.
2. Mix the apples in a bowl with lemon juice,
3. Return them to the baking dish, adding enough
juice to cover the bottom.
4. Mix topping in a bowl and press on to top of
5. Bake for 25 minutes, or until apples are soft.