1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Cook pasta according to
2. While pasta is cooking, saute green pepper and
onion in 1 tsp melted margarine til tender.
3. Combine crab meat, spices, egg, 2 tbsp milk,
vegetables and mayonnaise.
4. Spoon mixture into shells.
5. Spray the bottom of a 9 x 13 casserole dish with
cooking spray, place stuffed shells in dish in a
6. Melt 2 tbsps of margarine in saucepan.
7. Over low flame, stir in flour with a wire whisk
and gradually add 1 ½ cups of milk. When sauce
is smooth, stir in parmesan cheese.
8. Drizzle sauce over shells. Sprinkle top with old
bay seasoning. Bake for 30 minutes or until