C and lightly grease the muffin
2. Sift the flour in a bowl and add the rolled oats
3. Rinse the cherries under running water to remove
the syrup then drain. Finely chop the cherries
and add to the dry ingredients.
4. In another bowl combine the oil, apple juice,
milk, vanilla and egg whites, and beat well.
5. Add the egg mixture to the flour and fruit and
6. Spoon into the muffin tray and bake for 20-25
minutes or until golden brown.
7. Remove the muffins from tray, cover with a tea towel and cool
on a wire rack.