C and lightly grease the muffin
2. Place the bran in a medium size bowl and sift the
flour, baking powder, bicarb of soda and spices
3. Add the dried apricots to the flour and bran and
4. In another bowl combine the grapeseed oil, maple
syrup, milk and egg whites and beat well.
5. Add the maple syrup mixture to the flour and
fruit and stir thoroughly.
6. Spoon into the muffin tray and bake for 20-25
minutes or until golden brown.
7. Remove the muffins from tray, cover with a tea towel and cool
on a wire rack.