C and lightly grease the muffin
2. Place the oat bran in a bowl and sift the flour,
baking powder and spices into it. Mix together.
3. Drain the pineapple, reserving ¾ cup juice and
chop. Add the pineapple and the blueberries to
the flour mixture.
4. In another bowl, combine the pineapple juice,
water, grapeseed oil, apple juice and vanilla and
5. Add the pineapple juice mixture to the flour and
fruit and fold through.
6. Beat the egg whites until stiff and gently fold
through the mixture.
7. Spoon into the muffin tray and bake for 20-25
minutes or until golden brown.
8. Remove the muffins from tray, cover with a tea towel and cool
on a wire rack.