1. and marinate at least 30 minutes or overnight.
3. Cut peppers (remove seeds and membranes) cut into
4. Peel carrot and slice diagonally into 1/8"thick
5. Peel onion and cut into 1" squares. Drain
pineapple. Set each aside separately.
6. Mix 3. together in a bowl and set aside.
7. Heat 4 to 6 cups of oil to deep frying
temperature in a deep skillet or wok.
8. While oil is heating, individually coat each
piece of meat, removing excess marinade, with the ˝
cup corn starch.
9. When oil is hot, add meat and cook until golden
brown, about 4 minutes.
10. Remove meat from skillet and drain well.
11. Put 2 tbsps of oil in a clean wok and heat it up
good and hot.
12. Add carrots and cook 1 minute, then add onions
for 2 minutes, green peppers for 1 minute and
pineapple for 1 minute– 5 minutes total.
13. Pour 3. and cook until thickened.
14. Turn off heat.
15. Add meat and stir well.
16. Serve immediately.