1. Prepare manicotti according to package
directions; while pasta is cooking; squeeze all the water
out of the spinach.
2. When pasta is done; drain and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350F.
4. Mix together ricotta cheese, ½ cup Parmesan
cheese and egg substitute.
5. Stir in remaining ingredients except tomato
6. Spoon the cheese mixture into the manicotti
shells and lay in a 9 x 13-inch pan and a 9 x 9-inch
pan, or a pan large enough to hold all stuffed
7. Cover with tomato sauce and sprinkle with the
remaining ½ cup Parmesan cheese.
8. Cover and bake 20 minutes.
9. Remove cover and bake an additional 15 minutes, until the
cheese is golden brown.