HONEY- MUSTARD CHICKEN WITH FETTUCCINE
Makes: 4 Servings with leftovers or 8 total
18 oz Fettuccine, uncooked, broken in half
1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts, sliced in
1 large red onion, sliced into 12-inch thick rounds
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp flour
1 14 ½ can low-sodium chicken broth, divided
½ cup chutney
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 ½ tbsp parsley, chopped
1 bunch scallions, chopped
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions;
2. Preheat broiler.
3. Lay chicken breasts and onions out on a large
4. Stir together the mustard and honey and brush it
over the chicken and onions.
5. Broil until chicken is firm and cooked through,
about 6 minutes on each side.
6. In a small bowl, stir together the flour and 1/4
cup of chicken broth.
7. In a saucepan, bring the remaining chicken broth
to a boil.
8. Whisk in the flour mixture and stir until thick.
9. Remove from heat and stir in chutney, vinegar and
10. When chicken is done, slice it and coarsely chop
11. Toss with the pasta and sauce and sprinkle with
12. Set 5 cups aside in the refrigerator and serve the remainder