1. Heat a wok until hot, add the cashews and dry-fry
over low to medium heat for 1-2 minutes, until
golden brown. Remove and set aside.
2. Cut the red bell pepper in half and remove seeds.
Slice into thin strips.
3. Skin the chicken fillet and cut into thin
4. Heat the wok again until hot, add the oil and
swirl it around.
5. Add the garlic and let it sizzle in the oil for a
6. Add the bell pepper and chicken and stir-fry for
7. Add the rice wine or dry sherry and hoisin sauce.
8. Continue to stir-fry until the chicken is tender
and all the ingredients are evenly glazed.
9. Stir in the sesame oil, toasted cashews and
10. Serve immediately.