BOW TIES WITH ASIAN CHICKEN
Makes: 6 Servings
1 lb Bow Ties, Mostaccioli or other medium pasta
4 tbsp, low-sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp lime juice
3 tsp Dijon Mustard with seeds
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into
½ cup chicken broth or pasta cooking liquid
2 small red bell peppers, cored, seeded and thinly
6 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
Freshly ground pepper
4 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1. Stir the soy sauce, honey, lime juice and mustard
in a small bowl until the honey is dissolved.
2. Add the chicken pieces and turn until coated with
3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Transfer the chicken and marinade to a large,
5. Cook over medium heat until chicken is cooked
through, about 4 minutes.
6. Remove from the heat and pour in the chicken
7. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
8. Drain thoroughly in a colander. Return the pasta
to the pot, add the contents of the skillet, the red
peppers and the scallions.
9. Heat to simmering over low heat.
10. Toss the pasta once or twice, add the pepper to
taste and divide among serving bowls.
11. Sprinkle each serving with chopped fresh parsley.