1. Mix the flour and water. Knead until the dough is
soft, smooth and elastic.
2. Roll out the dough into a large flat circle.
3. Rub oil all over the surface of the dough,
sprinkle with scallions and salt.
4. Roll the piece away from you. Lift one end, press
down to make a ball. Roll out the ball into a
flat circular dough.
5. Place the dough on a heavy frying pan, bake the
cake until almost cooked.
6. Lift the cake with one hand and make an opening
at the rim.
7. Beat the eggs and pour into the hollow of the
cake. Pinch and seal the opening.
8. Add a little oil to the frying pan, cook until
9. Remove and serve.