1. Pepper to taste paprika, black olive for garnish.
2. Place the bread in a shallow dish, sprinkle the
milk over and leave to soak.
3. Using a spoon or knife, scrape the cod roe out of
itís skin and into the food processor or blender.
4. Add the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and bread,
and puree until smooth.
5. Beat the cream until it thickens but is not soft.
6. Turn the cod roe mixture into a bowl, fold cream
and parsley until well mixed.
7. Season with black pepper.
8. Turn into a serving dish and garnish with paprika
and few black olives.
9. Serve with hot pita bread.